Sunday, May 7, 2023

An APPLE a day ...

 6am ... good morning Monday.

I am off in a while ... before all the buzz and jam and honks ... and Malaysian-drivers there on the road. haha.



APPLE : gap up ... and pulled whole indices up as AAPL is a very heavy stock, heavily invested by WB's company ... so, many mutual funds managers buying in ... no brainer, follow the best investor. 

We shall check again if APPLE breakout into NEW HIGH level ... well, I m still waiting AAPL to go below USD50?





GREED : It went to NEUTRAL ... then FRIDAY, indices all UP UP ... buy the dip mentality came in.


Note : I will maintain in cash ... 

Have a nice week ... I m still busy as I have replacement classes this week (no thanks to the covid19 week I missed).

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...