Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Overbought : GLOVES

 12.10 pm ... today, I said bye to Harta and Topglove ... finally sold off all. FEAR = BUY ... currently GREED in market = SELL?


So ... I will have to patiently wait again for those bearish ones coming in to buyback. Today, glad I sold off all ... Also , sold Supermax too early that day at 95cents, it is at RM1 today ... 

TeoSeng : sold toooo early , no patience ... and it shot up yesterday and today still up!!


Today TeoSeng still up ... I took LayHong yesterday ... but LayHong lagging and I have to clear her off for small profits. 

Letting go of GLOVES and CHICKEN-EGGS. 

Lets see ...what is next.

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...