Monday, March 18, 2024

BTC : sold at 73k ..waiting ...

 Noon ... done my RM200 trade (FKLI), done a tuition online class as Tue is off day ... going to hv nice Sabah-ngui-chap later ... and register my PADU (apa tu?) 




BTC : entry was 16k, managed to wait till 60k (halving, etfs etc good news out, hype there ... so, sell to them) ... and waited till 73k level to sell off my positions. 80% or so of my positions ... and waiting to buyback ... it would drop together with nasdaq pullback this coming weeks. I dont know ...

good luck for those still waiting as the target now is USD100k ot above 

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...