Friday, March 1, 2024

US at new high ... how about KLSE?

 morning ...9 am ... wife and girl not around, only me and my boy. I do have classes on tho college is off, actually. 


KLCI down 13 points yesterday in 1st da of MAC, guess due to the disgusted 8% SST ... and now is the tax-month ... with PMX really wants to collect more money (desperate kinda) ... KLCI shaken, due to profit takings. I have two shorts of FKLI around 1541 level. Will cover 1520 level and to short back 1560. EPF going to announce interest this Sunday ... perhaps 6%. I m going to beat that with my china-stocks ... as I took my EPF to buy in HSI-china stocks!! haha. 



GREED still in play as US markets hitting another new fresh high ...congrats to those holding to FEW stocks which pulled the whole markets up, NVIDIA is the hottest and the leader ... holding to some SQQQ to short SP500 and in small paper loss (USD31.20, to be exact) as I bought some only ... will add in as I see US in two situations 

1. VERTICALLY up without much pullback ...EUPHORIA straight

2. PULLBACK ... then continue to new high 

this would be MAC-APR ... with GREED in play, going into extreme level. 



SP500 : new high , above 1530 now!!


Be CAUTIOUS. 

I have sold almost all my stocks (except collecting gloves now and china-stocks)


Construction Index weekly : Pullback now , wait further pullback if interested to ride the trend. If in uptrend positions, hold it up. 




Property Index weekly : haha ... nice art by me. Just be creative, they said. haha. 

Property and Constructions have been having parties ... especially YTL and also those Johore-theme play. We shall watch how it ends ...


Sunway weekly : reversal candle spotted. Alert. 

time to do my gardening and reading. later ... if still got mood to write ...

TEH



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...