Thursday, April 25, 2024

Maintain Short Nasdaq100

 9 pm ... as I m checking META diving 15% pre market, whole Nasdaq down and DOW minus 400 at the moment ... I m convinced that we would see correction in coming MAY-JUNE... the sharper, the better.

This morning I drawn this one to share ...


So ... I will add my short positions ...not BIG SHORT yet, as I believe this is NOT the crash I wanted , just a sharp correction and then rebound ... cover once EXTREME FEAR in markets with oversold in RSI 

Good luck to those holding to stocks ... brace the selldown. BUY more if u like it cheaper ...

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...