Sunday, April 7, 2024

Sold : Dayang and Perdana

 9.55 am : boring morning as markets zzz ...RAYA holiday this week, expect low volume and interests.

Dayang weekly ...today is Monday. I sold all last week FRIDAY. Long off this week ya ... so, keep cash.


Perdana : took at 25.5 ... sold 29 resistance, then it breakout of 30 but I didn't not chase up and my q to buyback not done. I let them chase ... now I wait pullback again ... relax la, no need chase and rush, ya. 

TRADERS : sell for profits and wait ... do nothing once recognize markets at HIGH RISK. We do not need to trade in daily basis. 

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...