Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Short Clip : KLCI - MACD crossover

Morning ... done a short clip on KLCI daily MACD crossover as I m updating to all WHY KLCI is pulling back from current level, technically. 

Like and subscribe to my youtube channel to motivate me la ... hope I no become lazyyy

 https://youtu.be/Onio2h95ThM?si=DXMoVROxtwoer2y4



Finance Index weekly : SHOOTING STAR too. Here I shown why financial-stocks would be reversing too, pulling KLCI down. 

Group : join my learning-trading group ...PM me if u wish (NOT free la)!

Treat me coffee ... and I m free to meet up to share more. 

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...