Friday, May 10, 2024

Stock update : MYEG

 Myeg : the best trade of the week.



MYEG : the moment it breakout from 94 cents, pennant breakout ... I grabbed. and added my positions once confirmation ... and SOLD off all when it hit RM1 to RM1.02.

Will I take back MYEG? Yes ...only if there is a SET UP.

In trading it is all about PLANNING, STALKING ... and EXECUTION. 

If one do not understand what I meant by SET UPS ...then you are not a trader. It is okay ...be investors ...buy good stocks, hold and DCA it ...till it goes over-valued ...

Have a nice weekend. Seeing my mom, sis n bro later.

OFF

TEH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...