Friday, May 3, 2024

Stock Watch : Frontkn

 2pm ... rest ... waiting for Malaysia vs China , Thomas Cup. It is not impossible for us to upset them ... so, worth the fight, at least.

I have shown MYEG which I m still watching for BREAKOUT. 

https://cpteh23.blogspot.com/2024/05/stock-watch-myeg.html

As mentioned, the third stock to share here is FRONTKN as it is pending BREAKOUT into NEW HIGH.

I like uptrending, NEW HIGH ...


Frontkn : wait for BREAKOUT to add ... as I have positions. 

BUY or SELL at own risk, ya. 

I am free this MAY ... treat me coffee , I will share some ideas ..in trading.

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...