Thursday, June 20, 2024

Day Trading : FKLI short and KEnergy

 2.50pm ... I m going for my daily nap soon ... by 3pm, I m too tired to trade. 



FKLI : shorted opening and taken 8.5 points x RM50 = RM400. Good trade there. 

KEnergy (15min) :  took on pullback and SOLD all up there ... RM500 done for the day. Phew. I have been actively trading this UP ... yes, trade up, BUY HIGH ... SELL HIGH ... waiting for BREAKOUT RM1 now ...for my next trade.

my BEST TRADE ... SOLD ALL YESTERDAY and CUTLOSS of many. PHEW. If not, my losses would be SO HUGE ... funds stuck inside. 

Yes, I m very sharp to RECOGNISE weaknesses YESTERDAY morning and SHORT FKLI but taken RM800 yesterday for my shorts. Today , RM400 ..good to keep the profits and CONTINUE TO SHORT FKLI ..while all staying bullish. 

Well ... day trading is good only for those experienced one like me AND have the time to check charts-data-news ... and plan for a good set-up. If u can't have these in place, DON'T TRY la ... seriously, I used 15 yrs to learn ya. 

TEH





No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Play : MNHolding (code : 0245)

 2.30pm ... just done the list to trade up for JULY ... the DATA CENTER (DC) theme play, of coz. Traders follow TREND and IGNORE noises ......