Sunday, June 16, 2024

Happy Father's Day

 Thanks to all the wishes ... I m always delighted to be 'father' tho I may not be a very good father to my kids ...I tried. I think ALL dads feel these kinda similar emotions .. 


Personally, I never really have a father ... so, I grown up with my aunts (they still AROUND and I always want to see them more often before ... too late?) and my late grandma ...so, father? hmm ... Yes, of coz I do have a father but he was never in his kids' lives ... 

My dad passed away ... was paralyzed due to stroke and stayed in nursing home for years (I was in KK) .. past away a year after I came back to KL (2010) ... so, it is kinda distant memory, and can't really re-call what he has been in my entire life.

He got me a t-shirt ...dark-blue and I appreciated that one very much .


A brand that I never learnt to pronounce ... of coz now  with INTERNET, we can search and know every details of the brands, items etc ... 

I never buy this brand ...perhaps I should, as a remembrance of my "father" ...the only thing I could remember about him, giving me as a 'gift' ... 

well ... anyway, to all DADDY ... happy father's day. Be happy so that our kids would be happy-kids too. 

TEH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...