Friday, June 7, 2024

Monk Mode : June 2024

 Morning all ... I would like to be 'alone' and not replying to any messages (unless necessary) to quieten myself ... SILENCE IS GOLDEN .

MONK MODE : to re-focus on MYSELF and IMPROVE my trading-skills 

https://youtu.be/MwJj1QaPAjc?si=8gwseDnD2Du1-Etg

2024 is the BEST YEAR to profit from STOCK MARKETS.

So, I will withdraw ALL MY FUNDS to put into KLSE and HKSE while shorting indices as a hedge. 

Wish me luck ... and be in touch.

Touch-n-go : 012-821 0129 (to treat me coffee) 

To join my closed trading group (not free), contact me. 


Keep in touch. 

TEH 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...