Sunday, June 23, 2024

Stock Watch : CloudPT new high

 morning ...7.40am ... MONDAY blues ... as I wish I m in bed, still sleeping ... nice cold-airconded room ... and nice comforter with my new matress.... don't wake me up just yet... arghh ... 

I dragged myself up from bed today ... clock showing 6.10am ... normally I would be driving ...

Anyway, it is MONDAY ... where I would enjoying playing my computer-game, I mean trading KLSE. To me, the click buy-sell is like a GAME ... checking charts is like checking possibilities of threats and before I m moving forward to enter, I try to manage the emotion ...the RISK and taking calculated risk ...

Today, I would share CLOUDPT ...I stock I like very much last year back in 2023 at 50cents level. I told the group ... buy and hold for CLOUD and AI play. 


Here is the current chart of CLOUDPT ... but 80cents as of today as it breakout and uptrend into NEW HIGH. Average down at your own risk if it dives to 70cents or if markets correcting sharply. 

Need to wash my face ... and perhaps have coffee ...

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...