Monday, June 24, 2024

Today's cutloss : SENDAI

 it is 11.30am now ... taken RM400 in my shorts and now, going long FKLI. 

No ... I do not profit everyday, I do not profit in EVERY trades ... I do have my cutloss and losses ... but my winning chances is higher ... say, 70% chances. 

So, it is more of MONEY management plus risk management. Making sure when markets bearish ...stay away or sell off most before market tumbling ... I have WARNED enough when I sold most to be in cash ... n currently start to buy again ... only to CUTLOSS Sendai (took ay 57-58 cents ... below my cutloss point, sold 54.5 today). 

to me it is just another trading day ... when I lose. 

SENDAI : below 56cents ...cutloss. 

I do not chase stocks up ... I see sentiment ...currently sentiment gripping in FEAR with many tumbling ...then I see chart ... ok, buy. 

Note : I have shifted SENDAI to ANOTHER stocks ...will update once I sold for profits ..OR losses. 

TEH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...