Thursday, June 13, 2024

Trade of the week : SNS

 10.50pm ... sold off all my SNS in morning. TQ


SNS : bought breakout 68.5 ... and sold my KEnergy for her two days ago for her ... as it breakout, I added in. 

Note : if I m free, I don't mind share the KEnergy trade ... but SNS trade was VERY sharp and good profits (10 folds my usual profits due to larger positions ...but could do BETTER!!)

Tmr I will write about DAYANG which I sold today for good profits ... but ALAS ... I took a nap, it SHOT UP breakout 2.85 arrghhh went above RM3. I bought DAYANG few days AGO ya.

I have 15 years of REAL trading experiences ... so, u may want to join my trading group to LEARN ... 

watsapp/coffee : 012 821 0129

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...