Thursday, June 20, 2024

Why WCT not ...

 it is 1.20pm ... a 'regular' FB follower ASKED bluntly (not politely) why WCT not in the trading list I shown ... I need to PUT IT STRAIGHT HERE ... 

I DO NOT OWE ANYONE ANY EXPLAINATION .. DO NOT USE MY FB as YOUR FORUMS. 

but since I m in good mood ... after my durian-makan ...hehe ...ok, that a few minutes to explain.

1. THE LIST WAS CREATED YESTERDAY NIGHT ... ASK MY GROUP MEMBERS.


2. THIS MORNING I READ HEADLINES ... WCT


3. THEN I SEE CHART by 8.30am ... I ALREADY BLOGGED leh ...go check the TIME.




nice ... ok, check it. ADD in the list. ASK MY GROUP.

4. DO TRADING PLAN ... 8.45am ... Q ... oppss 9am, GAP UP. GRABBED OPENING. ADD on PULLBACK

5. 10.30am ... SOLD for RM600. No believe, ASK MY GROUP. 

6. 11am : POST IN BLOG ... and go eat durian.

DONE EXPLAINATION. Won't do such again next time ... if u r not my 'friends' or know me in person, and use my FB as your forums, I WILL DEFINITELY block .

TQ

TEH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...