Tuesday, July 2, 2024

BNF : God of day-trading

 morning ... it is 8.10am, just done an hour of listening to BNF's stories of the GOD of Day-trading. 


today's set up to work : 7 am to 10am. 

https://youtu.be/Jnc77gMihPo?si=n8KczUiCZR7ghpdg

if u r not a trader, you won't appreciate Jesse Livermore's stories ... or BNF's. 

Me ... a trader , would love these stories and applying into my trading adventure here as I m embarking into TRADING after 15 years of LEARNING thru the grueling journey ...

Lost my limbs, punched and bruised many of times ... heck. 

tonight will have a sharing : WCT trade ... I sold for RM500 ... I will screen-shot my positions to prove that and also share on HOW I did that.

fees : RM20 

using zoom ... 9.30pm. 

PM me ya

Have a nice day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday is an off-day

 6.45 am ... morning. woke up around 6am, a little late as it is SUNDAY. Saw the results, it would be ENGLAND vs Netherlands ...in the Euro-...