Thursday, July 4, 2024

Love the gloves

 5.55 am ... morning ...TGIF. I do not have classes on Friday ... so woke up a little late ...to go exercise a bit and do gardening later ...

If I don't blog now, I might forget later ...that is how forgetful I am.

Yesterday was my losing-day, cutloss and taken a few day-trades and lost too. After 3 very good day, the air went into my head and I punched myself ...into the ego of winning. 

Serve me right ... a reminder to stay ON THE GROUND. Be humble ...if I m to win in my trades. 

Treated my family to nice dinner ... bought myself 3 pairs of nice shorts  (from deca-Empire) ... had a nice coffee. Reflect on my losses ... and let's re-start



Sell  losers, add winners ... so I sold off many to ADD into my winners. One of them are GLOVES ... was holding to two stocks (gloves) in paper profits ... and adding in. 

Yesterday, I bought more gloves stocks ... as I love those glove-stocks ...good for trading(investing too).


TopGlove : nice ... so? 

I don't read news on WHY gloves moving yesterday ... all I know is SELL my laggards in hands, even at small losses ... I need the funds to BUY into winners .. and ADD into performing stocks or sectors. 


Kossan : nice ... so?

Knowing something in play and nice is NOT enough ...everyone knows that. Knowledge nowadays is easily available thru net ... click few buttons , u get all the info u want ... information OVERLOAD. 

So, stay focus ... DO NOT read much those info as it is out there for a reason ... and NOT for you to profit from the news!

One may check Harta or Supermax ... should be nice too ... or smaller ones. 

Have a nice trading day later. Let's make some good trades!! 

to join my trading group, PM me .... but no, its not free ... I charge coffee-money (haha).

TEH



No comments:

Post a Comment

Index : Energy

 6.45pm ... done gardening. Time to share a chart which I shared this morning with my-trading group, as it is O&G which I didnt cjheck f...