Thursday, July 11, 2024

Stock Watch : MahSing

 morning ... 7.30am ... planning for my trades for today.

in trading there are LOSSES ... I have lost many trades ...yesterday, I lost RM500 in NovaMSC ... cutloss as it dived. 

So ... yes, I do have stocks in paperloss too ... some down 30-40% . those I m inside China-stocks and shorting NASDAQ100 ... ouch!!

Last night Nasdaq hit NEW HIGH before it dived. 


Today, it is MAHSING ... new high breakout of 1.85 yesterday ... so, time to RIDE IT UP .


Improving fundamentals ... and good to hold it up, ya. 

Disclaimer : I have interest in the stock and this is NOT a buy call. DO your own homework before u invest.

TEH




No comments:

Post a Comment

Index : Energy

 6.45pm ... done gardening. Time to share a chart which I shared this morning with my-trading group, as it is O&G which I didnt cjheck f...