Saturday, August 24, 2024

Construction stocks : Gamuda, IJM and Suncon

 As the construction INDEX turning bearish and down-trending, we need to check the leaders ... 


From the list here ... we shall check on the top-3 largest market caps stocks. 


Gamuda : the only one standing tall and still above 20MA ... as it is the leader, many good news including the possible of inclusion into the KL-index. 


IJM : still ok but the sharp pullback making it below 20MA. once broken to arrow shown, we have to check the second lower arrow ...means, downtrending now. I would avoid. 


Suncon : still can take for technical rebound ... but must exit once broken below the arrow, ya. To me, it is avoid. 

Note : message me to check on charts of any construction stocks as I m checking the trend ... it is OVER. AVOID.

TEH



No comments:

Post a Comment

Index : Energy

 6.45pm ... done gardening. Time to share a chart which I shared this morning with my-trading group, as it is O&G which I didnt cjheck f...