Friday, August 9, 2024

Crashed stock : Astro and Binacom

 good morning ... 9.15am ...done gardening. Going to start my 'exam papers' (due date OVER dah) ... and trying to complete them. 


Astro : new low ... as we know, it is NO LONGER relevant some years ago ...when we have internet-streaming , netflix etc ... and the 'TV-box' ...besides, younger generation these days DO NOT watch TV ...

So ... if u stuck up there, ASK YOURSELF why. Then decide, logically. 

Note : Astro was the FIRST stock I bought in end DEC 2007 (around RM4 and happily sold RM4.20 for RM200 profits ...my first trade!! ... It was INDEX linked back then, taken private and then re-listed ya ..will miss ASTRO if it ...)


Binacom : no more BINA (build) ... but OPCOM bought in ... Hextar group bought these ... don't know what is up as I do not read. Will you buy BINACOM at current 24 cents ... or perhaps wait around 18cents? Buy in to know what they are up to? hmm ... let me consider ...

Too bad if you are stuck up there ... it surged few times, and I believe many jumped in with news and stuck ... so, what is NEXT? AVERAGE DOWN is very crazy ...

TEH



No comments:

Post a Comment

Index : Energy

 6.45pm ... done gardening. Time to share a chart which I shared this morning with my-trading group, as it is O&G which I didnt cjheck f...