Tuesday, August 20, 2024

RHB morning cuppa : Pecca and Tomei

 8.35am ... these days, I started to listen to morning cuppa by RHB (8am) . For trading ... today's menu are PECCA and TOMEI.

Pecca weekly : will I take such chart? No as it is for technical rebound, playing on pullback. But, the current chart is ok to buy in for trading ... just not my cuppa. 


Tomei weekly: I would prefer TOMEI (disclaimer : I m in position ya) as GOLD at new high and TOMEI is an uptrend ... after the pullback ....now it is breaking out to go into NEW HIGH. 

so ... Pecca vs Tomei. My take is obvious as I HAVE bought into Tomei and to add in today!! haha.

Buy at own risk. 

TEH




No comments:

Post a Comment

Index : Energy

 6.45pm ... done gardening. Time to share a chart which I shared this morning with my-trading group, as it is O&G which I didnt cjheck f...