Thursday, September 19, 2024

DOW and SP500 at new high

 morning ... 5am ... and started to work on my trading plans as US hitting new high. 


S&P 500 is above 5700 now ... will we be seeing 6000 level by next year? 

KLCI lagging ... and would we be seeing 1700 by end of year and then 1800 or even going above 2000 next year? Possible ?

Honest, I do not care much about what media talking about ... recession or not. haha ... let them talk, we need to JUST DO IT ...

It is time to get funds to work ... and we have to work on that. 


For that, our FINANCE INDEX would breakout new high ... so, we should focus in banking stocks. 



MAYBANK : awaiting it to breakout RM10.70 ... heading to RM11 ?

As I m moving heavier into markets, I m not leading anyone into that ... just merely my opinions that it is time to ride it up since the RISK-off ... started. 

Good luck to me and all ...

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Index : Energy

 6.45pm ... done gardening. Time to share a chart which I shared this morning with my-trading group, as it is O&G which I didnt cjheck f...