Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Sold : Tenaga

 8.05pm : Today's trade is mainly Tenaga ... and sold for some RM400 profits only. Could have sell much higher as it went to RM15 plus. Closed a doji ... exit. 


Tenaga : next is to wait for pullback ... again, if u r not a trader, u don't understand ... so, don't comment leh. I know u r very good la ... can teach ar? I will appreciate that and will want to discuss further ... I will buy u dinner, ok ar?

Anyway ... tmr up or down, I will only watch to trade it up. I trade UPTREND and NEW HIGH ... I trade the CWs. So, if u can suggest a better way to profit, do let me know ... I just looking for RM200 per trade. 

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Index : Energy

 6.45pm ... done gardening. Time to share a chart which I shared this morning with my-trading group, as it is O&G which I didnt cjheck f...