Saturday, September 21, 2024

Stock Watch : Gamuda (code : 5398)

 morning ... it is 8.45am ...over-slept again ...getting lazier ... so, need to go into monk-mode, getting my hair bald today.

That would be the first time for me ... 


Gamuda : a good trade uptrend as it is said to be included into KLCI ... many rushing in to buy ... remembering how YTL, YTLPower and Sunway shot up after being included. 

So ... I m still trading Gamuda up ... hit resistance (I sold a day earlier) and going to buyback on pullback. 

GREED-meter showing 63, flashing some signals to be cautious ... so, be optimistically cautious. Do not fear the pullback ... see pullback as opportunity in buying-the-dip. 

No crash ahead of US election : NOV 24. 

So, time to profit ... stay focus ...and be into MONK MODE, starting today. 

Have a nice trading week ahead. 

TEH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Index : Energy

 6.45pm ... done gardening. Time to share a chart which I shared this morning with my-trading group, as it is O&G which I didnt cjheck f...