Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Crisis in Banking : Credit Suisse

 

I have forgotten to blog as I could not find the HABIT to blog … and motivation to do it, consistently. 

This is important to jot here … before we going into full blown of crisis and markets to crash. I m still cursing myself as I could not hold to my shorts-SP500 and HSI. I covered them for past three days as I really thought that markets oversold and would rebound from here.

It was SVB crisis …Silicon Valley Bank … that would be another worthy mention.

Ok, glad I re started … and would do it short and more often. Building the momentum won’t be …easy but each time I feel defeated … I m motivated to re-focus. Blog used to be a space to unblock many clusters upstairs.

Keep shorting the indices. Good luck.

TEH






No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...