Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Overbought : Harta (code : 5168)

 Morning ... sold my Harta 2.30 yesterday, the 8% rule and sold all 2.40 today. Let them chase due to PROFITS ... as if Harta will always losing money ... markets so irrational. haha.


Harta : Once good news out, overbought is a sell to me. Let them chase ... and stuck again. I would wait for pullback or go for the laggards. 

so ... thanks for the chase. Time for me to collect my car ... it stayed in the workshop overnight as I m travelling this holiday month , getting the car to be in good shape before the travelling ... raining season, hard to travel to Trengganu ..

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...