Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Stock Watch : FFB (Farm Fresh : code 5306)

 6pm ... drinking the Farm Fresh's cafe-latte ... so, ok, check that fella ... I do know she crashed to nearly RM1 ... long time no check. 


FFB : after the crash ... sideway now ranging 1.15-1.28 .. so, either it breakout , stay sideway ... or going lower. 

Note : Fundamentally, it is NO WAY to go up ... !!


See? High PE, High PB ... low dividend ... new IPO but in DEBT .. arr ... definitely not for investing. but, well ...if I could see it breakout 1.30, I might consider. If I remember ... as it is NOT in my list. Many of IPOs not doing well, ok? Hold? Crazy to buy to hold these over-priced IPOs.

oh yes, now I remember I dont like FFB ...besides all the FA ratios ... they bought INSIDE SCOOP. To me, that is a no no ...

ok, good luck holding then, while I get back to my cafe-latte ... 

TEH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...