Sunday, November 5, 2023

Stock Watch : Gtronic (code : 7022)

 8am…morning. Didn’t watch the game, thought they could win …almost lost. Sigh. Still can’t be the title chaser if they are going to draw with such low placed Luton or such. 

Drew vs Chelsea I their first game was still acceptable, this draw vs Luton is not. 

Trying to blog using my iPad … still ok, tho I still prefer to use my desktop. Anyway, learning to use other devices and less excuses, please. 


Gtronic adjusted dividends, bonus issues etc … the low at 2008 crash level was 10cents, would u buy during crash and hold for 10-20 folds? That is hard as it take years and stuck with paperlosses as u won’t be able to get it at the lowest point. No way. I you bought it at 20cents, u would be 50% down during the crash-panic selling moments … we might even drown inside fear to sell our positions too. 

It crashed to RM1 recently, that is the 10folds if u didn’t sell at peak RM3 , as if u knew at that point of time that was the peak. Selling at RM3, and if it continued to go up to RM6, u would be cursing yourself for selling too early. No, no one can tell us …where to sell. 

I m going to check on Gtronic during breakout , using daily chart. And I not saying it is a buy call. It is a technical buy on breakout, do your own analysis. 

That is my focus for today. Trade at your own risk. 

Have a nice Monday …I m going thru the Monday’s blue … sigh.

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...