Saturday, November 4, 2023

Monk Mode : 3 weeks (NOV)

 it is 5.30pm now ... listened to the 'monk-mode' clips and planning to do just that. Planning is never enough ... as lack of discipline of carrying out the plans, failing me. 

Example ... I m supposed to write or blog here ..in daily basis? Kinda not possible as it is not a written plan, or there is no push/pressure on blogging!! I need to be EXCITED enough to blog ... see?

 

What we know is not what we do. haha

Ok ... let me start with these steps : 

1. Avoid 

2. Approach

3. Set rules

4. Time line

The goals : Get FIT , start READING and focus learning SKILLS

cutting time on social-media, delete any games ... and only focus on MYSELF. 

What is monk mode? (fastcompany.com) 

FITNESS : I m really really UNFIT ... so, getting myself fit and healthy AGAIN would be my main FOCUS.

READING : Needing to put aside time to READ .

SKILLS : Improve my English to blog better ... to improve in focusing on my trades  trading skills. 

There are many things in head at the moment, take it slow ... steps by steps. Let the body getting used to the new routine, new schedules and new approach towards life!!

Target : end DEC 2023 

Able to stay : FIT

Able to : READ regularly

Able to : trade well

looking forward 2024. 

TEH




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...