Friday, January 5, 2024

Investing : a sure win strategy?

 morning ... 10.45am. was telling my wife the sure-win strategy in investing ...in stock markets!! 


here is the draft i drawn to explain to a non-financial, non-stockmarket person. 

To know more, can get in touch with me ... and I dont mind to share with u the idea. But if u r going to use my idea in your selling of Unit-Trust etc, just credit me, ya. The idea is from my own brain la ... after years in markets. haha

Ok ... hope this message get a well response and I could have many free lunch-dinner!! Yeah ... 2024!!

note : first week of trading was very good due to bullish market. 

Have a nice weekend.

TEH



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...