Saturday, January 6, 2024

Sector Watch : Property

 morning ... 10.10 am ... was checking which penny-stocks to buy in. As greed in play, touch-n-go ... sold off YTL and YTLpower and it went higher. Sold off SPSetia. Taken profits in many ...including sold Supermax at 99.5cent ... all going up higher due to GREED.

GREED in PLAY. Be aware. 


Property Index : third candle up, overbought with greed. So, I sold off. 


SPSetia : third candle up ...bought breakout. 

My target : in a single trade all I aim for is RM200 per single day ... but due to bullish sentiments, I could double that in a day due to GREED. Also, I traded more than usual ... and exited with profits in almost all trades. 

Example : Supermax was RM400 plus ... tho I aimed RM200 in that trade. Of coz YTL and YTLPower profited more due to GREED ... but I sold off one day too early and wasted some few k profits. Arghh ... we cant have it all but I need to learn NOT to sell off too early. Stock picks by me are very good ... 

so .. have a good trading year ahead. I m very much more focused and determined now. New year mood ... RM200 per day = RM1k per week. That is not an easy task ... bullish market ok la ... not every time bullish leh. 

off. Good luck ...next week. 

Note : bought a few in hands for next RM200 profits next week. 

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...