Thursday, February 15, 2024

16th FEB : DOW to pullback

 Morning 6.30am .. I do like FRIDAYS ...yeah, TGIF as it is my off day after two very long days ... Wed n Thu. Well ... I m glad to have the teaching job, appreciating the days ... as I m getting 'older' ... 

TIME TO BUY STOCKS ... it is 2024, with markets pushing into HIGHER ... so, trade UPTRENDING stocks, hold them up ... or go to buy China-stocks (listed in HKSE or US) to invest. I did. 

Yesterday ... DOW up another 300 plus points, reaching back to the NEW HIGH level ... as Nasdaq taking a short breather before ... eventually hitting NEW HIGH as many into AI related stocks. We can ride them up as it is going into bubble-level ... in my opinion, it is NOT a bubble yet, won't pop-burst yet ... so, any DIP is a BUY ... NVidia larger than Amazon or Google now!! More to come ... just started to blow ... larger ... 

DON'T BE THE LAST FOOL ... standing up there. Want to ride the bubble, it is this round ... act ASAP. 

http://bogan.dyson.cornell.edu/doc/Hartford/Bogan-9_GreaterFools.pdf

To revise on the greater-fools theory later ... 


Slvest : breakout of 1.40 was a BUY ... so, I printed the chart out ... oh yes, I bought a new printer recently to PRINT out those charts ... haha. 

Has been trading well ... with each trade targeting RM200 ... but due to bullish markets, the winning chance is very high (80-90%) and more than the expected RM200 ... so, JAN 24 was a very good month for trading ... and till now, DRAGON year ... still good ... but as GREED coming in, I have to trim and wait for next pullback or correction soon. It is ripe to pullback. 


DOW weekly : pullback is very possible in coming weeks. MAC24 ... 

ok, time to have a walk or gardening. 

Have a nice Friday ... treat me coffee, I m free on Friday.

TEH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...