Friday, February 2, 2024

Dragon Year 2024 : BUY stocks

 Morning ... done gardening today as morning no tuition. 



Here is the chart to see FEB and MAC, we might have some pullbacks but the KLCI to breakout of 1530 level , heading to 1600 (target 1630) ... another 100 points up as foreign funds buying in (big caps). 

If you don't know what to buy, treat me coffee ... i show u simple no-brainer way(s) to ride up the recovery or new high. (only mean for sincere friends who want to treat me coffee). 


AHealth : there are MANY uptrending stocks at the moment as sentiments improved.



Spritzer : definitely you heard of it? I was explaining to my wife last month WHY I was wrong ... on Spritzer back then in 2010 ... that would be for another post. haha.

We have new AGONG who would like to see the current gov to take charge till next coming election ...and with oppositions (PN) weakening, I see stability in our politics ... hence, would be good for our markets ... FDI ... etc. 

HUAT AR ... only if you buy stocks ... buy big big, ya. 

US at new high too with META (Facebook) at new high!! 

So ... call me up, I m free for coffee or dinner (on you la) ..

TEH



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...