Sunday, June 30, 2024

1st July : Never to give up

 morning to JULY ... reached college early, around 6.20am, listening to audio-book of summarized book titled "CAN'T HURT ME" ... about a 'black' American with troubled-childhood ...pushed himself to pass SEAL exams and broke world's record in the pull-up ... inspiring on how a person NEVER GIVE UP.

here is the link to the audio-book I was listening when I drive to KL ... wondering about myself ...reflecting on my trading adventure ... the name of this blog which I created in 2008. 

https://youtu.be/h7YiGZWDG5s?si=5JAvHOYqXxPob8bH

Yes, I m one of those ... in TRADING. I never given up trading tho I have failed so many times ... and many 'old members' left my trading group ... as I went thru my learning progresses ... 

Here I am after 15 years of grueling training and NEVER TO GIVE UP!!

Due to my thousands of times of CUTLOSS ... and burst few FUNDS I created ... I have my whole share of FAILURES in trading ... collectively, it was a very very long painful journey ... finally, sitting here, I realized I SURVIVED.

It is not true that trading is worst than gambling ... most failed (99%) that I do know ... but it is still NOT gambling ... because WE ARE IN CONTROL of ourselves ... unlike gambling... betting on England to beat Slovakia ?? Heck they ALMOST lost!! Pathetic. 


Remember ... we can be ALMOST fail ... but if we never give up, we still stand a chance, tho slim.

I m a very determined person ... I have promised myself in 2009 ... ONE DAY, I want to be full time trader by the time I m 55, as I would have my EPF funds to TRADE!! 

A person seeing trading as GAMBLING would be see me as irresponsible person, a bad father/husband as I m gambling away my retirement funds!! Also, with funds moving to HKSE ... crashing on me, I m in paperloss ... and still buying in to INVEST. Crazy kinda GAMBLE ...

But that is me ... A RISK TAKER and would explain to u HOW DIFFICULT trading is ... near impossible for normal humans around. 

Look ... we all need to start somewhere ... why not start TODAY, JULY 1st 2024 ...second half and TRADE WELL.

After all, we all in markets to profit, right?

Whether my old members joining me back or not ... I would walk alone, if I have to. I will. 

Have a nice trading day. 

TEH


No comments:

Post a Comment

4th July : Merdeka day

 2.40pm ... trimmed and sold ... time to stay AWAY and sideway again as greed is back. SHORTED FKLI ...in paperloss ... with 3 lots done no...