Thursday, June 27, 2024

Six months of 2024 ...

 6.30am ...morning . Friday is an off day for me ...so, I m going to check on my trades and also funds as it is END OF JUNE ... end of half 2024. 

Generally, I m doing good in trading as first half of 2024. Markets have been up and good ... so, it was easy time ... I m expecting a challenging second half as markets are going into correction mode and KLCI is below 1600 now ... 

so so many stocks up ... some few folds!! 

so so many new IPOS especially those ACE-markets ... 

let me randomly take ONE ... 



KEnergy : doubled ... wow. So, this is one of my trading stock as it is NEW IPO and UP UP. It is still in my list but not market sentiments are not good ...so, it would be a losing battle against the tide.

FKLI : SHORTS been doing well ... end of JUNE ... moving into JULY.


KLCI : next stop ...1568 level. Maintain SHORT FKLI. 

time to DELETE every stocks in my stalk list and restart AGAIN ...

Have a good half year ahead. 

TEH





No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Play : MNHolding (code : 0245)

 2.30pm ... just done the list to trade up for JULY ... the DATA CENTER (DC) theme play, of coz. Traders follow TREND and IGNORE noises ......