Monday, July 8, 2024

Stock Watch : Slvest (code : 0215)

 morning ... 7.15 am, Tuesday ... yesterday was off day for KLSE but HKSE opened and was busy q-ing to catch some stocks diving ... not done. 

Went to Klang for lunch ... and Aeon-Bukit Tinggi for jalan-jalan. Nice large mall ...loooong time no go there, actually. 

Today would be a busy day as market KLSE resumes ... and I have few in hands to sell and few in minds to buy. Being a trader, we ALWAYS have something in mind ... and in hands. 

Disclaimer : NOT A BUY or SELL ... just jotting on thoughts on stocks which I m trading UP.


Slvest : in play with the RE (renewable energy) and energy-saving kinda play ... with gov's initiatives.

So, my focus is SIMPLE : THEME PLAY. and UPTREND.

Let them all talk about how CapitalA sell planes to AAX ... or if Saprng would be delisted or lifted up from PN17. 

We FOCUS in theme play ..and PROFITS IS THE ULTIMATE motives in trading. 

So ... hope more would join in my trading group (closed) again , especially those left my stock-watch (SW) group ... come back leh. Time to profits ... as I m much more experienced and knowledgeable now!!

 creating a WIN-WIN situation ... if u r not trading ... talk to me, I will give u minimum 6% returns p.a ... as I believe I could beat that 6% (ASB/EPF giving us lesser than that ya)

Have a nice day ... and DO NOT GET STUCK inside stocks, ya.

TEH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Index : Energy

 6.45pm ... done gardening. Time to share a chart which I shared this morning with my-trading group, as it is O&G which I didnt cjheck f...