Saturday, July 6, 2024

Sunday is an off-day

 6.45 am ... morning. woke up around 6am, a little late as it is SUNDAY. Saw the results, it would be ENGLAND vs Netherlands ...in the Euro-semi. Great!! Though they criticize pintu-selatan (SouthGate)



I am more interested with the on-going junior-badminton tournament ... only our MD-boys done brilliantly to enter final ... they are the up-coming ranked #80 at the moment ... by year-end , hopefully they could break into top-50. watch the final later. Justin also in final (Oceania) ... 

Yes, I personally watch BADMINTON , not football... except LIVERPOOL's game ... I don't even watch England's game tho I m a supporter ... I don't even watch world-cup, ya. 

But I watch MALAYSIA's badminton ... because I like badminton.


HK-stock : going to buy this one next week or so ... would be back to busy buying China-stocks again after I sold most of them (except Wuxi in huge paperloss to average down). 

Ok ... time for a walk, the rain stopped. 

Have a nice long weekend.

Note : checking on banking stocks later as Maybank and CIMB breaching new high ... high going higher.

TEH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Index : Energy

 6.45pm ... done gardening. Time to share a chart which I shared this morning with my-trading group, as it is O&G which I didnt cjheck f...