Saturday, August 3, 2024

Oversold : ADB (code : 0276)

 Sunday noon ... 11.30am . 

FEAR is back!!

1-2 weeks ago, I have given enough warning to SELL or reduce ... so, those bought in at the top without cutloss ... would be stuck. Good luck holding and hoping it would rebound ... most WON'T. 

https://cpteh23.blogspot.com/2024/07/time-to-reduce-positions.html

I started to reduce and cutloss since mid July, but due to GREED, took back in some and only ended with more cutloss ...so, I exited all ...

waiting for durian-runtuh ... such as those diving sharply and oversold ... sharing ONE of the many I m checking ... below here.


ADB : diving sharply after hitting new high RM1.30 ... now, see if I could q at 95 cents level this week for a technical rebound. Current : RM1.03

Position size : 100lots = RM9500 ... and try to profit RM200-RM300 for the day. 

Be aware ... many more tumbling, those lagging behind to tumble, would most probably will. 

Good luck holding.

Note : holding two shorts in FKLI ... will ADD in once support 1595 broken (likely).

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Index : Energy

 6.45pm ... done gardening. Time to share a chart which I shared this morning with my-trading group, as it is O&G which I didnt cjheck f...