Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Rebound is a SELL : ADB

 morning ... 7.45am. I wanted to blog these few days to record the CRAZY swing in markets ... 

but I m so stressed with classes and also the setting of exams questions. I could not sleep well too ... eating JUNK food to get over my days and my tummy bloated again ... and causing more stress!! Arghh ...


Sold my ADB at 1.03 yesterday ... as I said, diving is a buy, rebound now is a sell... after the technical rebound, we expect MOST would go much lower ...

GOOD LUCK to those still holding and HOPING it would go back to high level ...and if u r stuck, I don't understand ... I would never able to help as you have your own brain to know what u r doing and the WHY ... for me, I shorted the FKLI back and waiting for next leg DOWN to reconsider again.

https://cpteh23.blogspot.com/2024/08/oversold-adb-code-0276.html

updating ADB as in case someone read my post and bought in, don't know that I have sold yesterday. I m a trader ... I do not care.

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Index : Energy

 6.45pm ... done gardening. Time to share a chart which I shared this morning with my-trading group, as it is O&G which I didnt cjheck f...