Sunday, September 1, 2024

Less noise, shaper focus

 Morning... I m using my hp to write these lines ... Looks ok to me. Haha. 

We should focus ... by listening less to those social-media, main stream CNBC or BLOOMBERG ... 


If possible, totally ignore those channels . Many tried to be financial YouTubers and talk on stocks markets ... But but ... they are not investors or traders. They are ..

CONTENT CREATORS.


Someone shared this chart ... only few I see them as useful. Example this one but we still need to verify if it is true ... never trust what we see thru social media. Someone has their own agenda embedded ... sneaking for opportunities.

They said it is 1995 rather than 1999 ... we would have another 4-5 years of bull running ... as this time is DIFFERENT.

Haha.. we shall see ...and as traders, we do not CARE .

I tried to teach my group on how to CARE LESS ... The less we care on such noises, the better we could trade.

Remember, trading is LESS NOISE. More chart analysis ... read to understand the movements and trade what we see. 

Do you want to be a good trader? I can only show u what I m doing to reach there ...

You have to put your own efforts to be there ... 

Profits are the by-products... it is the trading system and execution that makes the difference.

Have a nice trading day ahead. 

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Index : Energy

 6.45pm ... done gardening. Time to share a chart which I shared this morning with my-trading group, as it is O&G which I didnt cjheck f...