Saturday, August 31, 2024

Uptrend : MAYBANK (code 1155)

 Noon ... 1st SEPT ... Maybank still uptrend. BUY and HOLD the mother if u r not a trader. As I m a trader, advanced level ... I m trading the call-warrants... using MAX of RM10k , usually average around RM5-6k. 


Maybank : currently I m round 3. Once breakout tmr, either I add to ride it up OR sell for profits on pullback. As traders, WE DO NOT predict. We trade what we see ...

Profits so far from Maybank : RM3800

Assuming I m using MAX RM10k ... that is a cool 38% profits in a month time frame. So, to me ... it is PROFITS ..nothing else matter ...talk all u want on the RATE or INTERESTS, they book-valuation which not cheap (it is uptrending ... HOW TO BE CHEAP? Are u ...ok?) 

Traders use CHARTS ... we don't TALK ... we trade it up. 

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Index : Energy

 6.45pm ... done gardening. Time to share a chart which I shared this morning with my-trading group, as it is O&G which I didnt cjheck f...