Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Selldown : Gtronic (code : 7022)

 recording here another tech-stocks selldown ... after few had bad weeks of selldown ... GENETEC, D&O ... UWC to name a few. 

GTRONIC : what is up?

Auditor issue or something larger?


It has been down since mid-June... three months of selling and today reaching the climax-volumes. I tried to catch a knife today around 61cents but forced to cutloss ... sliced and wounded ...but I survived. Where is my handi-plast? 

didnt know that handi-plast that I used when I was young changed name too? Is it the same?

I think many inside Gtronic needing more than just a handi-plast ... I mean, Hansaplast? hmm ...

sorry if u r stuck inside tech ... as I have warned for 1-2 months to get out of tech, ya. 

so ... if u are still holding TECH-related stocks at current, check again ... and yes, buy few packs of hansaplast. U may need that. 

good luck holding tech stocks as NASDAQ selldown at current ...

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Index : Energy

 6.45pm ... done gardening. Time to share a chart which I shared this morning with my-trading group, as it is O&G which I didnt cjheck f...