Wednesday, September 11, 2024

SELLDOWN : tech-stocks

 3.40am ... woke up around 2.30am to pee ... can't get myself to sleep ...so, took a bath and write something here ...

what is occupying my mind now? hmm ...

tech stocks. the huge selldown is ... crazy. the leg down is such a long-leg this time ... something amiss?


KESM : new 3-yr low ... from peak RM17 to now we at low RM5.50 level ... something is not right in the whole sector when we are talkin about Malaysia becoming the hub for tech? 

here is what I think ...these are opportunities to buy into some of these selldown, beaten down stocks. 

I have about 30 in my buy list. haha. GREEDY when fear is there ... haha. Injecting more capital to work. 

While markets talking about GENETEC or GTRONIC ...D&O or UWC which currently diving very sharply, check those like KESM or not-so-liquid smaller cap stocks ... D&O is 10 times larger than KESM, for example. 

These smaller caps tech-stocks are tanking too ... with FEAR so great that even GREATEC no longer great? How is that?

ELSOFT has soften so much ...


Elsoft : going into new 3yr low too ... below 50cents strong support recently due to the tech-selldown. 

Which one to buy? those bigger caps such as D&O , UWC , Greatec ... or KESM and Elsoft, which are 10 times smaller. 

I m spoilt with choices ... with limited capitals. 

Recently, two friends came to my 'rescue' ... injecting more funds for me to buy stocks!! Arghh ... thanks for being friends in need. I do appreciate that ... and most importantly, thanks for the trust. 

Nothing is free ... not even friendships ... it build over time, with trust. 

Same as stocks ... we need to be patient ...very patient enough to see now things are cheaper ... way cheaper now than some 3 months ago ...got it?

SEPT-OCT tech rout is a buying opportunity ...flip a coin , choose. BUY and wait for recovery!! 

KESM ve ELSOFT?

Can I buy both ... or just choose one?

note : I will buy those with LOWEST RSI, as always. 

almost 4am now ... will take a rest for an hour ... and drive to KL earlier today. Perhaps I could go for a walk later?

Elsoft's RSI is currently lower than KESM. 

The lowest at current is GENETEC ...followed by GTronic ... then only D&O. 

I have listed out ALL 32 stocks to buy ... but I know I can't be buying ALL, right? 

PUT RM5k-RM8 for each ... buy FIVE tech-oversold stocks then. That could easily cost me RM30-40k!!

needing to plan which and how ..then as always, EXECUTE. 

Talk is cheap ... execution takes courage, knowledge and experiences. We are taking RISK and needing to reduce our risk. Not to buy into non-profitable companies or checking those with high gearing (high PE is ok) ...

signing off ... I think I like to blog when the whole world is quiet ...sleeping. 

TEH



No comments:

Post a Comment

Index : Energy

 6.45pm ... done gardening. Time to share a chart which I shared this morning with my-trading group, as it is O&G which I didnt cjheck f...