Friday, September 6, 2024

Selldown : INARI (code : 0166)

busy ...  first stock to check : the leader.


INARI


Inari : wait RM2.75 and at low RM2.20 ... unlikely to see below RM2 unless market crash ... which is unlikely too. 

Cash Positive : RM2bil ... hey, give dividends la ...keep so much cash for what? 


As most IBs have BUY(some HOLD) recommendation with average around RM4 ... I will share here the latest update on Inari by RHB (with one of the lowest target price of RM3.60) ...

Currently INARI is trading around RM3. So, kinda good upside ... 

well, as most know ... I NEVER believe in such target-prices .... to me, those are to cater to denial-kinda-crazy-ignorant retailers who are hunger for INFO and TARGETS. haha ... grew some brains, please. 

I like INARI due to the CASH PILES... what are they going to do with those cash? 

Acquisitions? Share buybacks? Or perhaps ...pay dividends la!!

There are limited upsides in the space ... with US heading to recession (most probably) and the squeeze in consumers' spending. 

heck ... I m not an analyst and I do not need to tell u any target prices. All I m interested is ... CAN PROFIT OR NOT from technical rebound?

No intention to be investors in such lofty valuations ... and ONLY CHINA TECH stocks are cheap , to invest.

TEH 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Index : Energy

 6.45pm ... done gardening. Time to share a chart which I shared this morning with my-trading group, as it is O&G which I didnt cjheck f...