Friday, September 6, 2024

Selldown : Tech stocks

 Morning ... checking on tech stocks. here are the list for this weekend checking ...


Filters : 

1. Main market
2. Technology Sector
3. Cash positive 
4. In order of market cap

Next check the charts, see if OK to monitor to BUY in current selldown.

Next check news and fundamentals of them.

Create a BUY LIST.

EXECUTE this month or next. 

Wait year end 2024 and see if they recover (if not, check if markets would be crashing instead) ... and sell for profits. 

Good luck for those holding ... I have given enough warning on buying tech stocks ... some 1-2 months ago. I do not trade tech stocks for ages ... so, I need to re-start all the checking ...

this is not a sell call ...definitely not a buy call as markets are at high risk. 

TEH




No comments:

Post a Comment

Index : Energy

 6.45pm ... done gardening. Time to share a chart which I shared this morning with my-trading group, as it is O&G which I didnt cjheck f...