Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Chart of the day : TeoSeng

 Noon … I m supposed to have a class at 1pm, but I thought it was 10am …so, I was in college since 6.30am …. Haha. 


Anyway, managed to lepak at Central Market and went to the old kopitiam for some makan. 

Today, I saw TeoSeng up 6% or so yesterday and breakout. I sold her off days ago. Sigh. It is such a strong trend …hold. 




TeoSeng : going to breakout again …what a strong curve up, exponentially. What’s up with eggs and chickens? 

Trade at own risk …not a recommendation and I m do not have any positions here, anyway. Just sharing … something is smoking … 

TEH 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Watch : TENAGA above RM14

 12.10 pm ... Tenaga above RM14 ... paper-profits RM500 and not selling ya ... add breakout uptrend and hold up ... use the profits to pay ...